Sunday, January 6, 2008

Video Posts for Family

These are videos from a long time ago, but we still wanted our family to see them. We will change these frequently and hope to get as many as possible up. Again, these are old, sometimes very old videos.
In this one Abram is somewhere between 15-18 mos.


P.S. Today was Abram's first day as a sunbeam and when we asked him about Primary he said, "It's not crazy and there not a bunch of babies running around." I guess that is his description of nursery. We thought it was funny.

2 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

that video was really cute, I think everyone should have a video of their child interacting with that story. I love watching my kids do it.
His discription of nursery is so funny! I loved it.

Caldwellfab4 said...

I especially love Abram's cute little toes! Don't you just want to gobble them up?

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter