
I was tagged by the Rikki: So here it goes
1. Ten years ago I was in high school: I was hot and kissed loads of boys. It was fun.
2.5 things to do on my to-do list: 1. Get my masters degree done in this summer. 2. Grow up. I want to have a real house, with my husband who has a real job. 3. Take a nap. 4. Get a massage. (Although if this one gets done, it will not get scratched off. ;)) 5. Last, but definitely not least, learn to cook.
3.Snacks I enjoy: Root-beer!! I love it. And definitely those little oranges.
4. 3 bad habits: 1) I pick my zits. Splat!! Got ya, didn't it? Gross, huh? Suck it up, you guys do gross stuff too. 2) Leave my clothes out. 3) Make fun of my kids. I try not to, but they're so darn funny.
5.If I suddenly became a billionaire: Put it in savings, finish school, get the job and serve tons of missions.
6. Places I've lived: Georgia, Texas, Idaho, Utah, Michigan, and almost Iowa.
7. Jobs I've had: McD's, purse shop in the mall, Waitress (Green Jeans(with Rikki), Abeulo's), tutoring math, teaching math at the college level(like 8 yrs now), mechanic, language specialist(teaching people to speak English), Frontier Biomedical(animal testing, research paper writing), Apartment leasing agent and renewals, in a computer lab...must I go on???
8. Things people don't know about me: I don't like to socialize. Once I'm there, I'm fine, but I NEVER want to go.
P.S. I tag Tiffany, yep. And the other Summer since she so recently tagged me again...stinker(nothing like a flower;-)).
P.S.S 10 years later I'm still hot, baby!
2 comments:
Summer,
Thanks for playing! I didn't know that last little tid bit about you. I'm glad you posted. I would have never guessed that about you. You are a social butterfly.
Cute picture of you. I hope things are getting better and you are still not running around with your head chopped off like a chicken.
loved that post. I'm trying to think if there is anything I learned? Nope, not even the zit thing since I saw that when you were my other husband :).
Post a Comment