sorry your feeling like a chicken with it's head cut off. Have you ever actually seen that? I have and it's REALLY freaky! I hope your day gets better :).
summer, I'm so sorry! I hope things get better. I know you though. YOu are probably running around like a mad woman from one thing to the next. SLOW down girl.
3 comments:
sorry your feeling like a chicken with it's head cut off. Have you ever actually seen that? I have and it's REALLY freaky! I hope your day gets better :).
wow, I'm not feeling that right at the moment, but have many times in the past--I feel your pain girl.
Best of luck for slower days.
summer,
I'm so sorry! I hope things get better. I know you though. YOu are probably running around like a mad woman from one thing to the next. SLOW down girl.
Post a Comment