Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Yep, today's my birthday!!! Years past I have celebrated me on this day, as I hope you all do, but this year is a little different. This year I feel like I am celebrating my family and friends. I've been thinking about how blessed I am all week long. I have a wonderful husband, which I am sure that there is no better one out there, two crazy little boys that I am proud to call my sons, a mother and sisters who call and tell me they love me without fail, a brother who write frequently, dear friends whom I hear from at least one everyday either by email or phone or whatever. I am so thankful for the people I have in my life. Today, on my birthday, I'm celebrating you! (Because I know you're celebrating me;-))

Thank you.

P.S. I know this is all mushy, but this is the last time you're getting this for a while, so suck it in!

4 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

Happy birthday! I'm sorry that I didn't get to talk to you today. this was just a really bad day for me. I love you and I miss you. I hope you had a great day.

Rikki said...

Happy Birthday! Summer I hope you had a wonderful birthday. So now you are 27 right?

Hubers said...

A real woman never reveals her age ;-)

Summer said...

Happy Birthday! A little late, but yeah for birthdays, and I feel so celebrated now! :)
Hope you had a good one!

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter