Happy Thanksgiving! We miss the Wrights. They are our friends and were our family away from family while we lived in A2.
We had celebrated Thanksgiving with the Wrights every year since before Abram was born, until this year. It was ALWAYS fun!
If anyone in A2 sees the Wrights. Please let them know that we were thinking of them today all day today.
kpenfoldfamily
9 years ago
6 comments:
I love the Wrights. If I see them, I will give them your love.
We had Thanksgiving with Marie. It was very good. And I do believe your name came up at least a couple times.
BTW I tried to call you today. Where were you? I just ordered Christmas cards and I don't want to miss you again this year. I'm hunting down the last three years to send you.
I'll try and call you again.
Seriously, we have so many princess clothes! Thanks to halloween and a grammy that spoils! Some of them were borrowed too! We had to have enough for all the girls! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!! Where again in Texas are you from??
Our ranking is still up in the air until Curt travels to his last interview at Pacific, but Iowa is in the top three! It has a high likelihood of being #1! Curt really liked it.
It's great that you have so many wonderful friends in Michigan.
Hi Huber family. We missed you too. As usual we waited until the very last minute to decide if we could be good hosts. Luckily another family was also available, but we missed you just the same. We finally started a blog too. We were just showing the kids what someone else's blog looked like when we noticed we were famous in yours. If you e-mail me I can send you an invite. Pam.
Post a Comment