Saturday, December 29, 2007

To My Cousin Jessie

We miss you!

I've got an idea...come see us!

It's wild here.

So this is for my cousin Jessie....I love you!!

P.S. My friend Jessica Mauch did these pictures. She's fabulous!!

3 comments:

Hubers said...

sumcli@hotmail.com

MadMadameMim said...

Those pics are so awesome Summer.
~Tiff

Rikki said...

Summer,
Cute pics! I don't know how to fix Craig's Head! You might want to move the picture to the side or maybe did you hit the button that said shrink to fit you might not want to hit that button if you did. I know my picture at the top worked when I un hit that button. Hopefully that works.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I bet you are back to being really busy again. I sent your blog to Care, and Jessica. I bet they have seen it.
TTYL

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter