Thursday, December 27, 2007

"Who needs Clean House??"

So, for all of you who've been to my house and thought, why is her house so messy. Let me show you a room I just clean.

Abram went in there to "do homework." I think he was having a hard time knowing if he should use paper, tools, or leap pads. Either way, this is a perfect demonstration of 'homework' (the work he does at home).

Here's the cute boy claiming his mess.



If you're thinking, what is that? Yeah. Those are plastic fish. Evidently, they're hot and need some milk. And I thought I was the one putting my cell phone in the fridge. Really, I've wondered if I have the first signs of alzheimer's.

2 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

I can totally relate to that. I'm so excited that you have a blog. Did you get my Christmas card? I'll call you when I get back in town. Miss you!
~Tiff

Hubers said...

No, we didn't get it. When did you send it? I'm about to email mine...sorry love, I'm poor nowadays and can't afford the 50 cents to send it. Whelp, loves, I'll talk with you soon.
~Summer

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter