Sunday, March 21, 2010

Primary

We had alot of things going on with Primary this year. Isaac is now a Sunbeam. I got released from Primary. I do not have a calling in Primary for the first time in 7 years or so. Feels kinda weird, but I'm sure it will be good. Here's a picture for your enjoyment. Doesn't he look miserable. It's slowly getting better.

5 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

It must be a second child thing. But after three plus years in primary he now goes MOST weeks with out trouble. Hopefully it doesn't take Issac that long :).

Laurie Wilcox said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe how huge he is! How is dental school treating you guys?

Melinda said...

He is so DANG cute, though -- such a little Craig!!!

Rikki said...

I love that picture!

Summer said...

Such a funny picture! :)

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter