Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Isaac! We are so glad to have our little boy. He's still our cuddly, wonderful, irrational little boy. I'll post pictures soon.
Craig made a dinosaur cake with hersey kisses as the spikes along it's back and head. For some reason, Isaac keep insisting they were penises on his head. Our boy is into the potty language nowadays. I think he thinks it's funny. We definitely love him.

3 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

well happy birthday indeed. What a crazy funny kid. When are you coming to live by me so I can laugh at you all the time ;)

Hubers said...

I wish it was soon. I would laugh at you too;)

Rikki said...

Happy birthday Issac. What a funny thing for your little one to say. I'm proud of Craig for making his cake. My husband would never do that.

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter