Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Feeling a little sheepish

So, today I was reading the internet news. There was a section titled, "Were little kids really stoned at school?" I opened it not expecting it to be about drugs, like it was, but talking about stoned...as in the biblical sense...with rocks and stuff. I felt kinda silly.

10 comments:

Mike and Shara said...

I had the same thought!

Rikki said...

You're funny!

MadMadameMim said...

your so silly.

Melinda said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! Sounds like something I would do!

Melinda said...

P.S. -- Did you really, or was that just an April Fool's post?

Deanna said...

I thought the same thing. I am happy I found your blog! I'm going to link you up to ours if you don't mind. Ours is laskherd.blogspot.com, if you are interested. We need to get together again... and SOON!

Megan and Jeremy said...

That's funny Summer!!

Kerri said...

Just catching up a bit--your boys are getting sooo huge!! I was thinking Issac was your oldest there for a minute--a mind can slip that far in just a year :) Very cute little fam! Loves from the Costleys

Jess said...

Totally not silly I thought the exact same thing.

Rikki said...

Summ are you alive? You haven't updated in a really long time and I was wondering if your still alive?????

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter