He needs some rain gear so he can splash the puddles WHILE they're filling!So... did you let him?
He IS so awesome!!! Gets it from his mom!
awesome! that's Adam's new favorite word, especially while watching basketball. I hope he had a good birthday, those videos are too cute. :)
That is funny. I love it when kids say things like that. He is so cute. I hope he enjoys his new bike. We just got one for Princess and she is loving it.
Hahahahha -- that's great. DID you let him? I'm guessing yes! It's YOU, right?What else is new? I'm missing your comments on my blog and feeling like we're somehow communicating.Oh -- and, yes, I HAVE actually lived in one place that I didn't LOVE -- VIRGINIA!!!! But I DID find things I liked there, I'll give you that!
Post a Comment
MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph
5 comments:
He needs some rain gear so he can splash the puddles WHILE they're filling!
So... did you let him?
He IS so awesome!!! Gets it from his mom!
awesome! that's Adam's new favorite word, especially while watching basketball. I hope he had a good birthday, those videos are too cute. :)
That is funny. I love it when kids say things like that. He is so cute. I hope he enjoys his new bike. We just got one for Princess and she is loving it.
Hahahahha -- that's great. DID you let him? I'm guessing yes! It's YOU, right?
What else is new? I'm missing your comments on my blog and feeling like we're somehow communicating.
Oh -- and, yes, I HAVE actually lived in one place that I didn't LOVE -- VIRGINIA!!!! But I DID find things I liked there, I'll give you that!
Post a Comment