Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sunday Afternoons


























Craig did not wear this to church!


6 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

see your three baby face boys. Where's your pic? How come moms never get their picture taken? Cause they're the only ones interested enough in taking picture so they're never in them.
Although I kind of see Craig as the picture taking type.
So once again. Where's your pic?

Hubers said...

Tiff, you're so wrong. I am definitely the picture taker here, or it doesn't get done...which happens frequently. Craig is not remotely interested unless I have asked him to take a picture of me. We'll just have to make due without me this time.

Jenny said...

mmm, love Sunday afternoons. Don't really get them now that church doesn't end till 4:30!!

Yeah, I never ask Mark to take my picture. How embarassing. Hence the profile picture on Facebook. That's as good as it gets.

Jess said...

Oh wow they are getting so big! Sunday afternoons are the best.

Summer said...

cute boys! I hear ya on the picture taking. I do all the work around here... :)

Curt and Naomi said...

I miss you fun hubers!

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter