Look at his 'I'm pleased with myself look.'
Here's a good close-up for Abram to look at when he looks at the blog.
Way to go Abram boy! We're so proud of all the hard work you've done around here, and of your patience. (It took him a while to earn this!)
4 comments:
Nice shirt, Abram! What kinds of things are on the boys' chore charts?
Way to go, pal! You are such a nice boy to help Mom and Dad.
Does your shirt glow in the dark? Maybe you can get a Star Wars poster next time!
Love from your secret admirer.
Good for you! I've tried the chore chart and we didn't even make it past 2 days. So I keep trying different things. I always seem to go back to the same old "Ricky make your lunch, Ricky make your lunch, Ricky make your lunch, Ricky make your lunch . . ." (repeated in 20 second increments until the job finaly gets done:)
Summer,
You're kids are precious! I'm glad he saved his stickers for something awesome, and not a cheap quarter treat!
Post a Comment