We had a fabulous cheesecake (Thanks to my wonderful hubby!) for Jesus' birthday. Periodically throughout the day I would hear the "Happy Birthday to Jesus" song. This is how I knew my boys had pulled the cheesecake out of the fridge. If the song was muffled, I knew it was worse;-)
I love Christmas!
kpenfoldfamily
8 years ago
10 comments:
Way to remember the reason for the season!
how fun. I of course totally over did it. I hope you kept your goal of loosing weight cause I kept mine of gaining and now you can feel doubly good about any accomplishment compared to me :)
Nice one Summer!
I love the family pic at the top. Hope you had a great Christmas!
Your post cracks me up. Oh the things boys do!
That's great. I wish I had cheesecake on Christmas...I guess there is always next year.
Summer!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!
Hey Summer-Mark got your message on Facebook-and are you kidding? We think about you guys all the time! In fact, we just got the Christmas card that we sent to you returned back to us today (it's been a month!) so I guess I need your updated address. Could you email to me? and then I'll have your email, too. Anna
You are such a great mom! What a fun and meaningful way to remind your boys what Christmas is all about. I love the muffled singing give away.
That's great!! Hope all is going well! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years!
Post a Comment