This is what weather.com says for our town today. Actually this was the temp at 8am, when Craig was going to school.
Fair
-21°F
Feels Like
-46°F
Huuu berrrrrrr!
kpenfoldfamily
9 years ago
MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph![]()
MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph![]()
4 comments:
Wow! How could you have possibly moved somewhere colder than Michigan?!
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!
It seems the midwest is getting the worst of the weather this winter. It really hasn't been so bad here.
I hope Craig doesn't freeze to and from school.
Man, I'm just trying to imagine how someone ever survived living here before furnaces and heated transportation were invented. Brrrr! Did you see the video clip I posted of Ricky throwing a cup of hot water up in the air yesterday with these cold temperatures? It's really neat. I'll bet your boys would love it.
Hmmm...I will have to remember on our -2 degree days that there are places colder! Good luck staying warm :)
Post a Comment