Monday, January 26, 2009

Catch-up: Fall pictures


Isaac's showing our leaves. We raked and raked and raked some more!

Abram fixin' his bike. We spend lots of ton riding our bikes.

Playing 'camping.' We played camping a few times. We camped outside on our back porch and had some cousin campouts too!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the jack-o-lantern-picture! (Happy Valentine's Day);P The tail lights in the background look like a pumpkin spaceship! You and the boys look GREAT!

Isaac's monkey shirt is great; I want it when you're done with it, so don't throw it out.

Anonymous said...

The last comment was from NaNa :D

Lesley said...

Very cute! Your boys are growing up so much! I like your hair Summer! Very cute!

MadMadameMim said...

loving the outfit.
Soooooooooooooo HOT!
Billy wants to know why Abram has a pink bike? I personally don't care :).

Hubers said...

Tiff,
Thanks for the comment on the outfit. It seriously makes me look huge, with the over poofy jacket, the shorts that hit at my unshapely knees and the snow boots that cover my ankles...it's bad!! But this was the only picture we had of our pumpkins sad enough, so I had to post it...yuck!
Billy,
Your mom gave it to us. She said it was yours when you were a kid.:) jk.
Our neighbor's gave us the bike. Yep. We are too poor to buy the kid a bike. Just last week we were in target the bikes were all lined up in the back of the store. Abram was touching all the bikes one-by-one and the first one that was a 'boy' bike he jumped up and down and said, "I want this bike when I grow up!" I think he really wants a boy bike. So, I think he might get one this summer for his b-day.
Laters guys!

Hubers said...

I had to take out the picture in my bball shorts, short shirt coat, and the snow boots...it was too much to bear!

Abbigail said...

The kids look so big! Your place looks really nice and a perfect spot for camping. I am sad I missed the photo! ;)

Rikki said...

Very Cute!

Melinda said...

I can't believe how big they are getting -- and how different and distinct they look. How are you handling everything? What are the summer plans?

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter