Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thank you!!


So my friend Cameron from A2 got me a beautiful gift. It's a vase from the art fair. I cried when I got it in the mail. Mostly I cried because it was from Cameron. I am so glad that Cameron is such a great kid! I'm thankful that he is kind and thinks of others, even when they are not there.
Thank you and I love it! I miss my primary class. My calling here in Iowa City is the Primary Secretary. Looks like I'm a lifer in Primary!:-) I'm glad.


P.S. Can someone who lives in A2 please make sure this gets to Cam somehow? I no longer have access to the email addresses and things. I'd really appreciate it!

7 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

That is really soooo sweet. I have taught a lot of kids over the years and never had any of them give me a gift. You have such a way of touching people.

Megan and Jeremy said...

What a sweet thing for Cameron to do! We miss you in Primary for sure and glad to hear you're serving there still :-)

Jill said...

That is the sweetest thing! I love the purity of children. They do things because they want to and don't worry about if it's the right thing to do! I loved your post about lost and found blessings. Isn't so true? We appreciate the good in life because of the bad.

The Cherry Family said...

Julie told us Cameron wanted to get that for you. I'm glad you got it. If others haven't already told him, I'll make sure to tell him in Primary that you got it and love it.

Hubers said...

Thanks so much Natalie!

Lisa said...

Wow, how thoughtful! What a sweetie.

Janessa said...

Yay, I found you! I wanna be a Huber - I love it! I see that the Bascoms have a blog too. I'll have to leave her a comment. We can all be blogging buddies! That was fun to read through your blog. You're such a cute mom! Hope you're surviving the craziness of dental school:) I'll email you an invite to your blog. Have a great day!

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter