So now that you're in Iowa are you close to a lot of church history sites? I went to Nauvoo in 2005 What a great trip it was! Looks like you had fun. You're boys are growing like weeds. Congrats on your master's degree and best of luck to Craig in dental school.
5 comments:
looks like such a fun trip, I love the pics!
Isaac smelling the flowers is precious...so is Abram on daddy's back!
So now that you're in Iowa are you close to a lot of church history sites? I went to Nauvoo in 2005 What a great trip it was! Looks like you had fun. You're boys are growing like weeds. Congrats on your master's degree and best of luck to Craig in dental school.
awesome trip! That place is amazing huh? We toured it when it was the open house.
What fun family memories. Gret pictures!
Post a Comment