Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Graduating Siblings

It seems like just yesterday that Schellie was graduating from kindergarten and I was graduating from high school(on the same day). Now it's Journey's turn. He gets to graduate with me this year. As many of you know, a couple of weeks ago was my graduation. Now this is a picture of my little brother Journey going to his graduation. Doesn't he look handsome in his little tuxedo!

It feels kinda special to get to graduate along with these cool kindergarten kids!! Now off to the real world for both of us. (Or at least that's what you think everytime you graduate. ;-) )

3 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

congrats to you and Journey. I hope his transition is easier than yours :)

Mandy said...

Summer,
That is too cute! Congrats to you too! We still need to get together before you move!

Rikki said...

I can't believe Journey is that BIG. Last time I saw him was at your wedding and he was a baby. He is cute. Congrats on graduating? What are you going to do now?

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter