Ok you are so not allowed to post something like that with out giving it an official name, what if I come across one of those. I would have no idea what it was. And after seeing that nasty pic I will at least come across one in my dreams. YUCK!!!!! I'm glad you have a basement now, too bad they usually come with little squatters, I hope the eviction goes well.
Summer, We miss you tons!! Love the story of your arrival and unloading. Makes me laugh. Glad you are there safely, however, I will say it again, we miss you.
3 comments:
Ok you are so not allowed to post something like that with out giving it an official name, what if I come across one of those. I would have no idea what it was. And after seeing that nasty pic I will at least come across one in my dreams. YUCK!!!!! I'm glad you have a basement now, too bad they usually come with little squatters, I hope the eviction goes well.
Sick, sick, sick!
Summer,
We miss you tons!! Love the story of your arrival and unloading. Makes me laugh. Glad you are there safely, however, I will say it again, we miss you.
ps. That is a sick bug! Gives me the chills.
Post a Comment