Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our birthday house


Isaac's birthday was this week. He's 2 and for his birthday, we bought a house. Here's some pics!! Do you think we're spoilling him? ;-D Abram went into the pink room and said, "Mom, this isn't our house. This room is PINK!!!...I need a Go Go Diego room." I reassured Abram that we could fix it. We're super excited to have a real house!!



13 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

The house looks wonderful I'm so happy for you.

Rikki said...

I'm so happy for you guys, it is so nice to have a house and be able to do whatever you want with it. Have fun decorating. Maybe you should keep the room pink. You never know if the next one might be a girl!

Hubers said...

You're so funny Rikki!

Mandy said...

Summer!
How are you all! So good to hear from you! Your family is adorable! I can't believe you have another little boy that is already 2! Time flies! Where are you guys living now? Keep in touch! It was great to hear from you! I love all your pictures and stories- too cute!

Sharon said...

Congratulations on the house! I'm drooling over your garage!

Mandy said...

Summer! I can't believe you have been in Ann Arbor this whole time! We should try to get together before you guys move!

An said...

Oh my gosh, you guys have a real house. It looks so big and nice and new and great! Congratulations! I'm sad you won't have a back yard made of artificial turf, though. That is the best.

Hubers said...

Oh yeah, I love Andrea!!

Summer said...

congrats! that's so exciting! you're moving up in the world. and I agree, leave the room pink--the boys will get used to it and then you won't have to paint it again when you have a girl! :)

Lisa said...

What!? So exciting! Where is this house?

Gina Wilder said...

Don't listen to these people. I have three kids, and I am telling you, STOP AT TWO.

LOL.

Good luck in your new house guys. Come visit Arizona sometime. And good luck in dental school you perpetual student you.

Jess said...

Congrads on a house! I don't look at your blog for a couple of weeks and you up and move on me! I'm going to guess you guys have already left town on me but if not give me a call we'll do dinner before you leave.

LizzieB said...

So, where is this one? Are you going to be in Iowa City or are you in the "outskirts" :) Brandon was thinking that Coralville might be nice...what's your opinion on that?

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter