Isaac was informing us how when you get shots, it's okay because then you get band aids. To which Craig told the boys that when he gave his patients shots he didn't give them band aids. Abram pipes up in his best know-it-all tone and says, "Yeah. He gives them false teeth."
So funny how my boys interpret things. It's also funny that both my boys thought just because the got a shot that someone should give them something!
2 comments:
I can't think of anything worse for your dear sister. I am truly sorry that she had to suffer. Of course u can send whatever you want to her from my blog. There is a grief website started by one of my friends. Its pretty general but Its called a good grief dot com. U can Google it if that's the wrong nameand it should come up. Email me from my profile if u need anything else. Oh my heart is broken for your sister....
I haven't seen a picture of your boys for a long time! They're so handsome & grown up :)
Post a Comment