Today I was shootin' the breeze with my boys, playin' slap games and teaching them to fart with their mouths properly, when I decided that I am most definitely providing my boys with all the tools they will need to be 10 year olds. I guess we'll work the rest out later:)
Sometimes it's nice to settle down and be rowdy. As dumb as it sounds, I want to be the one to teach my boys how to do the stupid things in life too. They're important steps and who better to be there than their mom?
This is my 20 second blurb from the Huber 'hood.
kpenfoldfamily
9 years ago
4 comments:
It's so good to hear from the Huber hood. You are the coolest mom ever! Farting sounds with their mouth even. You're good. My kids will think I'm totally lame if they were to ever get wind of all the fun stuff you teach your kids. You've got some lucky boys!
That is so you! and it is even funnier when I think of my mom ever reading this post :).
Love you!
Tiff-
You know your mom's secret addiction is reading my blog;)
Probably! ROFL
Post a Comment