So, I'm 29 today. For real....really. Not 30, but Craig has been going on about how I'm almost 30, never really mentioning that I'm 29. So I can see how Abram came to his comment tonight when he called Craig into his room:
"Daddy, I've been thinking about this. I've been thinking...that when I'm 30, I want to have a cherry cake for my birthday with sprinkles on top."
I love how kids think that their dads will always make them birthday cakes:)
I loved my cake. Craig is the BEST cakemaker out there! It was yummalious!
kpenfoldfamily
8 years ago
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your last year of youth:) Just kidding. I think you'll still be in a youngin' when you're 90. You're so full of life and energy - I love it! You'll have to post some more pictures, updates and things.
Happy Belated Bday! I'm glad it was a great one! Abram is so sweet!
Happy Belated Birthday Sum!
That is so funny! Reminds me of a story you told once about how your dad did something -- or didn't do something -- and you realized for the first time that he wasn't infallible!
And how did I not notice that you had updated before I sent you that birthday e-mail? I mean, you'd think that one update every six months would be NOTICEABLE!!! Hahahahaha! I love you!
Happy Birthday. Enjoy that last year while you have it. I am in the 30s and counting now!
Happy birthday, gee I'm a great friend.
Of course your 29, I'm 30, which means you have to be over a year younger, cause you just love to spite me like that ;)
Post a Comment