Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Family Prayer and Scripture Study...

Abram, our little boy who standing like a T-Rex says, "I have these arms, with claws and a big long tail. What am I?" (Remember that all this was acted out as well!;-))
A few seconds later at family prayer tonight we were informed that "Dinosaurs don't kneel!" Then he moved his dinosaur tail and fell on large dinosaur rump and said, "They sit!"
So cute!

Also, Isaac and Abram were sitting next to Craig during scripture reading when Isaac told Craig, "Just talk to me." Evidently Isaac doesn't want to share the gospel with Abram.
Too funny!

Until next time...

5 comments:

Janessa said...

What cute boys! Kids are so great at making everything exciting - even something "boring" like scriptures and prayers:) See you later today at lunch bunch!

Curt and Naomi said...

Can't wait for moments like these from Ryland! Melts my heart. Kids are so mind boggling. Guess what! Curt got an interview at Iowa...yeah!

Jess said...

Love it! I was having a bad day today and this really made me smile thanks for sharing Summer. Oh and any time you want pictures just fly me down:)

Mandy said...

I have been out of the blogging world too long! Your boys are too cute! I love when they start really thinking for themselves! So glad y'all are doing well in Iowa!

Stephanie said...

I can picture this perfectly! They are so cute! I will be catching up on all the older posts in my free time.... :)

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter