Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bloggin' Courtesies

So, here's a question....Do you need to ask people if you can add them to your sidebar/bloglists? I am unsure. While I'm always flattered when people ask me that question, I am always snoppin' around lookin' at other people's blogs without telling them anyway.
Am I just a rude blogger?
Check yes or no. (But remember, I know who you are!;-)Just Kiddin', please leave your thoughts.)

P.S. If you want me to remove you from my bloglist, let me know. I will kindly oblige.
P.S.S. Doesn't 'Bloggin' Courtesies' sound like a cuss word!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

You're so funny! I think it's very rare to find someone who minds if you put them on your blog list!

Janessa said...

I know I talked to you about this at church today a little, but, for the record...I think you are
A-Okay. It's an honor to be added as a link. Plus the more blogging buddies you have the cooler you look. It's all about looking cool:) You getting some good use out of your new cuss word?

Summer said...

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm always worried that people who have me on their list will be offended that I DON'T have them on mine--there are too many bloggers to keep track of!

k said...

I don't mind, just so you know :)

Rikki said...

You crack me up summ!

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

Wow- It has been a long time! I think everyone snoops into everyone elses blog they know. It's been been 6 1/2 years since the USU 9th ward! It is fun to see an update on your cute family! What adorable little boys!

MadMadameMim said...

RELAX!!!! JK! but honestly if people don't won't other's snooping unchecked around their blog they would make it private, right? Just my thoughts. And since I'm always the queen of etiquette consider the case closed ;).

Smith's in Iowa said...

I found you Summer! Can I add you to my sidebar?

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter