Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday


Four years have past with my wonderful Abram boy. I am so proud to be his mom. I am thankful to have blessed with such a wonderful little man like him! He's one of my favorites! I just can't resist his cute little smile and laugh. He is so sweet and tender. We are so blessed to have him in our family.


4 comments:

Morgan Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you find me??? I've been looking for you for YEARS!!!!!!!!!! I've wondered what has happened to you! I've looked on Myspace, Facebook, and asked everyone we both knew if they knew how to get in touch with you! I was so excited to get on my blog this morning and see your message!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GLAD TO GET BACK IN TOUCH WITH YOU!!!!! My e-mail is chami1314@yahoo.com!
Love ya,
Chami

MadMadameMim said...

That is such a sweet picture of the little man. He sooooo looks like you. Sometimes I wonder if Craig feels left out in the gene pool contribution area ;). I guess that is why you have boys, so he can be sure he contributed something :). Love ya!

Jenny said...

Four years has passed already? Weren't you just asking me about labor yesterday?

Curt and Naomi said...

Happy Bday Abram....we miss you all

Huber Look-alike Meter

Huber Look-alike Meter